<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34501659?origin\x3dhttp://--compliicatedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
2:11 PM
AHHHHH ):
Im so sad.
3674 is out !
Gosh, Haha,
BUT..
Theres still revival round !
YAY ;D
Ahaha, I hope he gets in though (:
But Haha, Yes,
His voice isnt that good,
BUT ! He has th looks man ;D
Ahhaa. Hmmm,
SHAWN is super cute man!
Omg, Haha.
Hes super funny,
When they annonced th marks,
then he got 9marks for one of th judge,
He was like OHMYGAWD !
Hhahaaah !
Super funny lah, !
Hahah,
Gosh, 3674 has th lowest mark ):
BOOO.
Ahh, whatever.
He will be brought back frm th dead ;D
Thats th end of CSS (:
HAHA,

YESTERDAY WAS TH BOMB MAN ! ;D
Haha !
Omg, went for oral in th morning.
Er, aint that bad luhh(:
Then uhh, went t canteen
t find mavis and all for th prodots stuff,
But haha, she was late !
HAHA, And meemee, nurul & suyoung went t th staff room
when we are meeting in th canteen,
HHAHA ! Cos mavis told them meet in th staff room :/
Haha. Then uhh, FIRST TIME !
When everyone is here for th meetings ! ;D
Except joyce lah, Haha.
Then met Mr Chan in th staff room,
Presented, Claire's grp was there, And
everyone in th staff room was looking at us !
Embarrass luhh D:
Hhahah. Then went t com lab.
Supposedly is EVERYONE,
t find th score for a song
BUT ! Hhah,
Melody, meemee, nurul, lynette and mavis started playing neopets ! :/
My gosh lahh, Hhaha.
Yea, Then 1.30 !
Went t meet Mr Chan AGAIN ):
Ahaha. Then he said we can go already ! ;D
Ahaha. I was like telling
Delphine will I like ge t see th Campus Star, Hhaha,
Then she was like wont see okay ! ):
Mean luhh, But !
I dont really like that guy too, So yea, Hahah.
It doesnt matter alot (:
Then took 153 there (:
Ahhahaa. Stupid lynette make us walk Almost one round,
Wow. Hhaah,
Then finally saw th gate !

HAHAH !
OMG,
Guess what happened !
I really see that Campus Superstar k !
My gosh, I got super high then ;D
AHHAAHAHAH !
I was like Omg,
Then that grp turned and looked at us,
Hhahaa. I admit I was crazy then ;D
Really Crazy.
Then Somehow I feel Regretted for not going there
t have a better look or whatever.
Gosh, Regretted alot,
What if he turns out th Main Champ,
Hhaha, That'll be how great ):
REALLY GREAT.
Man, ):
Hmmm, Yea.
Then went into queensway sec,
Wow, We went into th holding room(?),
Put our bags,
took our instrument
And we went into another room.
Then Th Competition starts ):
There were cams and judges k !
Scary lahhh ):
Then uhh, Presented.
Hmm, Then th judges talked t us,
asked questions,
Hhahah.
Yea, Then team 2 presented.
Not bad not bad (:
Then came a secondary school[I forgot what it is called]
Haha, Then their insturment is similar t ours (:
Hhaha And a few people are delphine's friend.
Hhaha. Hmm..
Then went back t th holding room, t do some feedback form
HHAHA ! WE COPIED LYNETTE'S ANSWER !
Hhahaha ! Then we cant be dismissed yet,
SO we went back into th scary room t wait for results,
Hahah. We played BLACK MAGIC while waiting okay !
Hhaha, Super funny luhh.
Alot dont know th trick, Hhahah.
THEN RESULTS CAME OUT !
HHAHA. Okay, We got in.
But when they announced its 7th position out of 8,
I was like wth, 7th. Wow.
Hhaha. I was hoping not t get in [HAHA !],
But come t think of it.
Its okay though (:
COS... I might get t see th CSS again ! :D
Hhaha, Im crazyyyy (:
And th finals is like 7th Sep !
HAHA, So its after CSS :D
Perhaps I would see him again ?
HAHAH ! Yea, Then went home ! ;D
Ahhahaha.

Not bad not bad,
at least ytd was really coooool :D
RAWR. Im sad,
Cos of 3674 ! ):


PROFILE
:D
SAJC
EXITS
Friendster ! :D
FaceBook ! :D
ONEFIVE !
TWOFOUR !
Blodwen !
Chantal !
Charlene ! :D
Charis ! :D
Cheryl Ng !
Evelyn ! :D
Gracia !
Jesslynn ! :D
Joey Low ! :D
Jolene !
wlJolyn ! :D
Joyce Hui ! :D
Kaiying !
Lynette ! :D
Madihah !
Mavis ! :D
Mingrui !
Natalie Cheung !
Phoebe Feehilly ! :D
Reylyn ! :D
Sahidah ! :D
Sarah Teo !
Shan Shan ! :D
Sheryl Tan ! :D
Shili ! :D
Sophia !
Vanessa Soh !
Vivienne Chong ! :D
Weiyi&Michelle ! :D
Yanru ! :D
Yunhi ! :D
SCREAMS


credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003